Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Cut Myself Shaving My Arm...

I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off! Somehow, I have to clean the entire house, wash the car (in the rain...seems pointless, but you'd be surprised) and vacuum it out, charge all of the electronics (which is proving trickier than you'd think), pack personal and promo items, and go to work, ALL before bed tonight. Yeah...I'm not sleeping, methinks.

Thomas and I are heading to the Crossroads Film Festival in Jackson, Mississippi, this weekend. Our short film, C.U.P.I.D., is in competition, and we're beyond excited. I'll let you know how it goes, and maybe post some pictures if I can figure out how to do it on my phone. That's a big "if", but I'll try.

Have a fantastic weekend, and I'll see you on the flip side! (Because I have just about flipped out...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...