Thursday, November 8, 2012

Week of Naked 2 Challenge!: Day 4

If you're just joining us, I thought I'd spend this week field-testing the Naked 2 palette, so that any of you guys interested in possibly purchasing it could see in action before plunking down your cold, hard, cash on one. These aren't necessarily tutorials or "looks". This is, literally, just me putting my makeup on for the day. It's about as "Reals World" as you can get. Anyhoo, I hope this helps you decide if the range of colors and versatility are what you're looking for.

I spent today singing, so I went for a vaguely theatrical Fall look.

Indoors


Natural Light
 Yes, I will clean up my brows! Okay, for this look, I used Snakebite all over the lid, then Suspect just above the crease, then Half Baked over the Suspect, Busted on the outer corner and lower lashline, and Blackout in the crease. Once that was blended, I dusted Bootycall on the browbone and in the inner corner. Liner is UD 24/7 in Zero. Mascara is Buxom. And that, folks, is half the palette in one look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...