Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week of Naked 2 Challenge!: Day 2

As a public service to my lovely readers, I thought I'd test the range of the Naked 2 palette by using its shadows exclusively for a whole work week. That way, anyone interested in picking up this popular, yet pricey item can make an informed decision on whether or not to plunk down fifty bucks, or use a rare holiday coupon on it. These are not tutorials. This is strictly real-world field testing, and I hope you find it helpful.

Yesterday, I wanted a no-fuss look. Today, I wanted something slightly more sophisticated, but still not over-the-top.


Inside

Daylight
For this, I used Bootycall all over the lid and as an inner corner highlight; then Pistol in the crease, outer corner, and up to the browbone; Blackout in the outer corner and crease; Verve as brow highlight. I ran Pistol under the lower lashline, then Blackout just under the outer corner of the lashline. Eyeliner and Mascara are Buxom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...