Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week of Naked 2 Challenge!: Day 3

As I said yesterday: As a public service to my lovely readers, I thought I'd test the range of the Naked 2 palette by using its shadows exclusively for a whole work week. That way, anyone interested in picking up this popular, yet pricey item can make an informed decision on whether or not to plunk down fifty bucks, or use a rare holiday coupon on it. These are not tutorials. This is strictly real-world field testing, and I hope you find it helpful.

Today, I thought I try a quick, slightly more dramatic eye.
Natural Light

Indoors

For this, I used Verve on the lid and inner corner, Busted in the crease, Foxy as a brow highlight, and then drew a cat eye with Blackout, and brought it below the bottom lashline. Liner and Mascara are Buxom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...