Thursday, January 3, 2013

Krampus Stole My Post

I can't upload pictures today, for some unknown reason. This is a particularly bad problem because I had a review of Wet 'n' Wild's new Fergie eyeshadow palette scheduled, and it's kind of hard to discuss colors and swatches without, you know, colors and swatches...yeah...

This is probably for the best, though. I should really be working on lines and not playing with makeup, so I'll leave you with my love and a look at the trailer for the film I'm working on. It's fun, and has cute children. Who doesn't like cute children? Anyhoo, have a wonderful Thursday, and I'll (hopefully) see you tomorrow.


Fighting Owl Films

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...