Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm Not a Lady of Leisure, But I Did Stay At a Holiday Inn Express Last Night

Well, actually, it was a Hilton, but who's counting? I'm typing this from the middle of a fancy hotel bed, as I sip on a green tea latte and nibble a toasted wheat bagel with cream cheese. Cheesy primetime-in-the-daytime television plays in the background.

I know you hate me, and I think I can deal with that.

Truth is, Thomas is on a business trip, and his awesome boss told him he could bring me along. So, while he's photographing convention meetings, I'm hanging out and pretending that I don't have a house full of boxes left to unpack. This trip may be more helpful than all my therapy sessions combined.

I'm planning to check in here and there, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...