Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Renewing My Subscription to Better Tombs and Graveyards

Folks, I apologize for dropping off the map for a while. I've been fighting off an illness, and it's left me an absolute zombie--and not the cute and cuddly kind from The Night Shift. More like that bicycle torso from The Walking Dead, but with less energy, so I just sort of lay around and flail for the remote control until Thomas takes pity on me and changes the channel to something either wedding or Disney-related. I'm a mess, y'all.

Anyhoo, I did find these today, which are sort of undead and Disney-related, so score!

Coasters based on the cemetery!
Photo Credit (This and All): Disney Parks Blog
Disney is releasing brand-new merchandise for The Haunted Mansion!! I have no idea about store dates or prices, but I already have a few favorites picked out for jazzing up my Halloween decorations. Then again, I have a skeleton in my closet and zombie masks on my wall, so I could probably just leave them out all year and no one would think me any more strange than normal...hmm...

Throw Pillow

Candleholders
So, who else is excited? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...