Friday, March 30, 2012

Frugal Friday: Simple Skin Care Facial Wipes Review

Here are your Frugal Friday deals for this week:

Old Navy: Saturday ONLY, girls' and women's basic cardis (reg. $15-$19.94) will be on sale for $8. Offer only valid in stores.

StyleMint: Today ONLY, get a free gift with every StyleMint purchase. At least one JewelMint piece will be included with your order. Other gifts could include StyleMint tees or a StyleMint totebag.

Sephora: VIBs and Beauty Insiders get 15% off through April 6th. Check your email for coupon and code.

You know how I tried the Olay Total Effects facial wipes, then quickly repented and vowed never to abandon my beloved Neutrogena wipes again? Well, that was before their price, at least at my grocery store, skyrocketed. Oops. (Actually, all the prices at my grocery store have inflated. A change may be in order, methinks.)

Photo Credit: simple.co.uk
So...seeing as I could no longer afford the freaking face wipes, I needed to find a less expensive alternative. Enter Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. I was out. I was desperate. These were cheap and claimed to remove even waterproof mascara. Why the heck not?

Why the heck not, indeed! They work! I've used these for about two weeks, now, and my skin is clear and actually looks younger and healthier. The first time I tried the wipe, I was blown away at how quickly it removed my eye makeup, and I've only become more impressed as time wears on. This even removed my Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils, which aren't supposed to budge for any reason. The aqua blue was a little stubborn, but generally speaking, makeup whisks off. Even better, my skin doesn't feel greasy or look super-shiny, like it did with the Neutrogena wipes, and the fragrance is so light, I don't even notice it. At just $5.99 for 25 wipes, this is a bargain, and one I'll be sticking with for a while. 10 out of 10.

***Drugstore.com has an instant online coupon to save $2 on Simple Skin Care. Get your wipes for only $3.99! (not an ad, just a fact)***

1 comment:

  1. home remedies for dry skin in rainy season

    Feel free to visit my website :: dry skin and Pimples On Chin

    ReplyDelete

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...