Friday, June 8, 2012

Frugal Friday: Who Painted the Kitten?*

E.L.F.: Take $10 off any puchase of $25 or more. Use code TENOFF. Exp. 6/11.
Ulta: Ultamate club members earn 3X their usual points on purchases of Naked or Naked 2 palettes by Urban Decay. No code necessary. Friday and Saturday only.
BeautyMint: First time buyers receive a free JewelMint Parisian Dream necklace with their orders. No code necessary. Today Only.

I'm sick, y'all. I think my sweet, little puppy must roll around in pollen before he jumps in my lap. Currently, I'm beyond drugged. We're talking fuzzy-wuzzy, singing along with the Spice Girls (when no music is playing), look at all the pretty colors, dopey. The fact I can sit up straight astounds me.

I'd planned on reviewing the new Revlon just-bitten...is that right? The new Revlon...um...that thing that's like a Clinique Chubby Stick or Tarte LipSurgence, but I can't think of the name right now, and I just plain don't feel like looking it up. You know, that product. Unfortunately, my Ulta doesn't carry it, yet, and the Walgreen's I stopped by before I realized that I probably (definitely) shouldn't be driving was out of the color I wanted to try. I'm not spending nine bucks on a color I don't want, so we're all sort of s.o.l. on this one today, I guess. There's a Walgreen's by my house, so I'll try that one when Thomas can drive me. If I find it, there might be a surprise post tonight. Or, I might do what I did last night and take my meds and pass out on the couch watching Jurassic Park. Thomas got the trilogy, so I have a few opportunities to do just that. We'll see.

Well, that's about enough excitement for one post, I think. I'm going to go ask this cookie why it's dancing. Goodnight, everybody!

*Points for the title reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...