Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Want To Join Glossybox? Message Me!

THIS IS NOT A POST!

If you are interested in Glossybox, send me a PM and I'll send you an invite. I don't know if it'll help you circumvent any waiting lists, but it's worth a shot, right? And just so you know I'm not doing this completely out of the goodness of my heart, with each subscription that comes from one of these invites, I'll get 200 Glossydots. 1000, and I get a free box. It's win-win!!

*P.S. If the next box is as great as the last one, you won't be disappointed. Glossybox did not compensate me in any way for the message. They don't even know I exist.

***UPDATE!! I'm an idiot! I thought you could email me through my blogger profile, but you can't. It just takes you to my website. So, if you want an invite, there are two ways you can go about it:

1. IF YOU HAVE EMAIL ENABLED ON YOUR BLOGGER ACCOUNT: leave me a comment telling me you want in, and I'll email you back.

2. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BLOGGER ACCOUNT, OR DON'T HAVE EMAIL ENABLED: go to my website (http://www.erinlilley.com/) and email me through the contact there. I don't have a designated AN email, and don't want to give out my personal email here. I hope you understand.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...