Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Unspeakable(-y Cute) Dooom

One site that I just love is Shirt.Woot. Every day, a new, original tee is featured and available for only $12. Yeah, there are a lot of sites like that, but this is the only one I've seen where the shirt is still available for sale after its featured day. The price just goes up to $15. I can totally deal with that. I don't know about you, but I don't always have the extra money lying around, and have missed out on some truly epic t-shirts on some other sites.

Anyhoo, the other day, one of my favorite Shirt.Woot artists unveiled the third installment in their Unstealthiest Ninja collection. Unfortunately, the first two are sold out, but I just had to share this with you:

Photo Credit: Shirt.Woot

How freaking adorable is that?! Oh, I just want to hug him! The artist goes by the handle dooomcat, and you can learn more about them on their site. You can also purchase prints and other items, as well as check out a web comic.

Know of any other cool artists? Want to share with the rest of the class? Let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...