Friday, September 28, 2012

Television Just Got Awesome

You know what I'm doing tonight at 6 Central? I'm watching the premier of Paranormal Paparazzi on the Travel Channel! And do you know why I'm watching (besides the fact that it's going to be awesome)? Well, it's hosted by friend of Fighting Owl Films, Aaron Sagers, who runs the fantastic blog, Paranormal Pop Culture, that I contribute to, occasionally. As a matter of fact, I'll be recapping the episode of Haven that comes on later tonight. It's going to be a really cool show, and Thomas and I couldn't be happier for Aaron. If you have a free evening (or free DVR space), I highly suggest checking it out.

For more information on the series and Aaron, there's a wonderful article in The Hollywood Reporter. You can read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...