Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How About a Burrito Shaped Like a Light Saber?

May the Fifth be with you? Does that work? Depends on how you look at it, I guess. Anyway, I hope everyone drinks tons of margaritas (responsibly, and with a designated driver) and eats too much Mexican food today.

Turns out, yesterday (or today, since I write this stuff a day in advance, and sometimes things get all timey-wimey on me) was Star Wars Day. Each year, on May 4th, geeks like me are supposed to exclaim, "May the Fourth be with you!" to each other. Yeah, it's a little goofy. Frankly, I totally forgot about it until I sat down to write this blog. Oops.

So, in honor of Star Wars Day, I bring you a sneak peek at the new Disney Hollywood Studios Star Tours refurb. Enjoy!
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For an indepth look at...well, a closed ride, check out this blog. There are a ton of pics, including one of a rather intimidating chair. Say what you will; I wouldn't mess with it.

Lastly, if there's anyone out there still unfamiliar with the plot of the original Star Wars movie, here's a fantastic YouTube recap--as told by a precious (and astoundingly eloquent) three year-old fangirl. Trust me, you don't want to miss this. Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...