Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'll Fly Away

Hey guys,

I'm sorry about this, but I'm going to have to bail on you today. My little parakeet, Rufus (you may remember him from this post), passed away early this morning, so I'm really not feeling up to writing much right this moment. I'll be back tomorrow, rest assured, but I'm taking today to miss my little blue guy.

In the meantime, here's a little tribute. He was named after George Carlin's character in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Enjoy. (I haven't actually watched this clip, so there's no telling what you're going to get. It was the only one I could find with Carlin in it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...