Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Home! How I've Missed You!!

We're back! The trip was fantastic, and I not only took tons of pictures, but actually managed to not lose most of them! They're even saved on my computer, and I look forward to sharing them with you, along with some fun travel stories. Just not today. I'm swamped with catch-up work, and may never make my way back out. (Send help...)

Until I have time to sit down and actually write something, I leave you with this: E.L.F. Cosmetics is giving away a really nice nail kit with a $15 purchase: clear polish, glitter polish, polish remover pads, cuticle sticks, toe separators, emery boards, cuticle oil pen, buffer, and a pretty carrying case. Use code NAILKIT (that's easy enough) before September 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...