Saturday, September 24, 2011

Okay, So It's Frugal Saturday. My Bad.

*Editor's Note: This was written for yesterday. I swear. Um...yeah...sorry 'bout that. 
 
Welcome to another installment of Frugal Friday! Today's hot tip isn't just a Friday thing, but can actually be used any and every day of the week, until the sale runs out. Now, I have no clue when that'll be, so I wouldn't sit on this too long, if you know what I mean. I've been searching the site high and low for an end date, and just can't seem to find one anywhere. If any of you run across it, I'd be much obliged if you'd comment here and share with the rest of the class.
 
Anyhoo, I've been so busy rambling, I haven't said what the deal is, and I'm so sorry! The Body Shop is holding a semi-annual Skin Care event, and all skin care and makeup items (excluding sets) are Buy 2 Get 1 Free, or Buy 3 Get 2 Free! That is a fantastic deal, ya'll.

If you're a regular Body Shop-per, you could potentially save a lot of money with this deal. Some of these items are well into the $20 range, so if you already use, say, the Natrulift collection in your skin care routine, you could pick up your usual Firming Day Cream, Firming Night Cream, and Firming Serum for $102, and be able to get your routine Refreshing Roll-On Eye Gel and even give a Shimmer Cubes eyeshadow palette a shot ($26 and $22, respectively--a $48 value) for FREE! Obviously, you can make up your own combination. I just went with some of the more expensive items to demonstrate the savings.
 
Again, this is mainly for folks who either use Body Shop products regularly, or were already planning to try out the brand. I mean, it's not really saving money if you weren't going to spend it to begin with. All in all, though, if you need to stock up, now's the time to do it. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...