Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Talk About Young and Rebellious...

Here's something extra adorable to get you through Friday Eve:


Photo Credit (this and below): The Official Star Wars Blog
 That's the happiest Han Solo I've ever seen. I want to hug all of those little cuties!!!


OH MY GOD, THEY'RE SO CUDDLY I'M GONNA DIE!!!! I think the funniest bits are Luke's open shirt and Leia showing some leg.

These posters (and two more you can view on the Star Wars blog) are by Hong Kong artist Dorothy Tang. Tang came up with these ridiculously precious propaganda-style posters for the arrival of the Star Wars x adidas Original Collections. I only wish the collection was as awesome as the advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...