Thursday, June 2, 2011

Challenge--For YOU!!

Okay, folks, I have a challenge for you. *cue evil laughter*

This weekend, I purchased this dress for $6 at Old Navy. Well, technically, I got it for two dollars and some change because I had a gift card, but why quibble? Six dollar dress. Awesome.

Photo Credit: Old Navy

Here's the challenge: I need you to accessorize it for me. Post your best ideas in the comments section (with links, if at all possible), and I'll announce a winner Thursday afternoon. The winner will receive this glorious, one-of-a-kind, suitable for framing, fine Corinthian graphic to post on their own blog or website.
Lovingly crafted by moi in MS Paint

The dress is solid black, jersey knit, wth an elastic waistband and spaghetti straps. The occasion would be a casual cocktail party (think hoity-toity cook-out). Have fun and good luck! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!


****UPDATE!!!! Congratulations to Magnolia! I'll send you a JPEG of your prize shortly. Stay tuned tomorrow for a post showing off her mad styling skillz. Yo. Alright, I'll stop now.****

1 comment:

  1. these shoes: http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/shoes/flipflops/PRDOVR~39682/39682.jsp

    this necklace: http://www.thelimited.com/detail/mixed-stone-triple-strand-necklace/1481090

    these earrings: http://www.thelimited.com/detail/rondell-bunches-earrings/1611681

    done and done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...