Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Real Eye for Disney Art

This just sort of fell in my lap this afternoon, and it was so absolutely freaking cool, I had to share it with you guys. Just look:
Photo Credit: Katie Alves
Can you believe that?! This is eye makeup inspired by Disney's Tangled, specifically the gorgeous lantern scene.

Katie is a 21 year-old artist, living in Canada. Her creations are made from normal, everyday makeup (CoverGirl, Rimmel, Halloween makeup, etc.), and usually done on herself. That, right there, is probably what impressed me the most. I consider it a good day if my liner is only slightly crooked. Her extraordinary work can be found on deviantART, and is definitely worth a look-see. Gee, I'm feeling all inspired now! Wonder where I put that blue eyeshadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...