Wednesday, August 31, 2011

And...We're Off!

Hey guys and gals,

I'm going to be on a little holiday for the next few days, and wanted to give you folks a heads up. However, while I may not be here, I am going to do my darndest to post regularly on the Adorable Napalm Facebook page (link's on the sidebar). If you haven't joined up, now's a good time to do that, and feel free to pass it along to your friends. I also have the best of intentions of updating the page with the newer posts, but we all know about good intentions. Anyway, right now, I have to go and see how I can fit all my styling junk into the quart-sized baggie TSA allows in carry-on. They clearly have more confidence in my "natural beauty" than I do. As for the flight...well, I just hope I don't hear this:

Photo Credit: ziggyzone
Happy Early Labor Day! Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...