Friday, May 18, 2012

Frugal Friday: No Fakes Allowed!

Ages ago, I posted about a couple of discount clothing and makeup sites that made Recession-Era retail therapy a whole lot easier. Well, add one more to the list: allcosmeticswholesale.com. I've ordered from them before, and I can tell you, without reservation, that they are the real deal. This is not a knock-off, fake, or whatever you want to call it kind of shady site. If you order a MAC eyeshadow, you're going to get a MAC eyeshadow. You're just going to pay a heckuva lot less for it.

Give it a look-see and tell me what you think. In the meantime, I'm taking the rest of the day off. I've got a performance tonight, and I'm trying to stay as relaxed and rested as humanly possible. In other words, I'm only very strung-out instead of incredibly strung-out.

Have a great weekend, and happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...