Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse...NOW!

I'm on a mission today. I need to find the easiest, least expensive zombie makeup imaginable. I'll probably just end up ordering some greasepaint to replace the green that I used up on The Night Shift, but a palette would be ideal. I don't want to have to keep mixing colors, if I don't have to. I just need a cheap, good palette with a decent number of applications. This isn't it:

Photo Credit: FX Faces

Oh, but I want it so bad it hurts!! It's based on the palette that was custom-ordered for the original Dawn of the Dead, and it's perfect for my needs! ARGH!

Now, this is an alcohol-activated product, which can be tricky (and I have no idea how to use one, myself, for that matter. Not a pro, folks!). Another extraordinarily good option is the--unfortunately, crazy expensive--Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Case. If all else fails, some greasepaint and a little baby powder works wonders. 
Photo Credit: Sephora
Turns out, we may not need zombie makeup, since we might be at the very beginnings of the zombie apocalypse! Give this a read and tell me what you think in the comments. Me? I'm watching The Walking Dead for survival tips*.

*Not really. I just like the show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...