Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pink and Girly Eyes Featuring Urban Decay

I bought the Urban Decay Rollergirl palette for one color, and one color only: Woodstock. I knew that the shocking pink would be tough to wear, but it was just so gorgeous (and the palette was on sale so cheap!) that I had to give it a shot. Happily, I have been able to pull off the color in a couple of party looks, but, you know, sometimes a girl wants to wear Barbie pink eyeshadow during the day. Sometimes, you just need that little pick-me-up that only girly, shimmery PINK can provide. Today is one of those days. So, with the desperate need for pink as motivation, I came up with this look that I will now show you, step by step. Yes, you do start out with hot pink, but in the end, you have this soft, sweetly sexy, not overly made up eye. Think: Victoria's Secret Angel. That wasn't the goal, necessarily, but that's what I got. Please let me know what you think in the comments, and also let me know if you'd like to see a party look with Woodstock. Thanks!


Start by smoothing Sin Primer Potion all over the eye area, then applying Woodstock to the outer third of your eye, and bringing it up into the crease.




Next, apply Virgin (from Naked) to the inner two-thirds of your eye, inner corner, and browbone.




Apply Sin (from Naked) to the area where the two colors meet, and blend.




Apply Toasted (from Naked) to the crease and area directly above.




Blend the colors, then line the upper and lower lashes with Creep (from Naked). Wing the top line out slightly.




Blend out the liner, so there are no hard edges.




Fill in your brows and apply black mascara to top and bottom lashes. This is Buxom Lash. Brows are E.L.F. Brow Kit.




This  is the same look in daylight.

To finish the look, I used NARS Orgasm blush, Too Faced highlighter form the Spun Sugar Glamour To Go, and Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Lipstick with Dervish pencil from MAC. Foundation is Urban Decay Naked. Concealer is Maybelline Age Rewind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...