Monday, December 17, 2012

This Is Not a Post

This is just because I feel horrible posting about nails and eyeshadow and frittery (that's a word...now) stuff like that when all I really want to do, and have done, is cry. And yell. And be angry. And sad.

I wasn't going to post about this. I was afraid I'd start crying again, so I just tried to move on and post fun, silly things. I thought that would help. It didn't.

All I'm going to say is this: There are no words. There is nothing that I can write that will undo any of what happened on Friday. There is nothing that anyone can say that will bring comfort to those who have lost what should never be lost. There are no words profound enough to express the heartbreak that we all--most of us strangers to these families--feel over this unimaginable tragedy. There are no words, but that's what moments of silence are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...