Friday, July 29, 2011

Have You Seen This Man?

Day 3 of living in the Dark Ages. Supposedly, some mythical beast known as "the cable guy" is going to come out to my apartment and check to make sure the lines are all okay. Even though it's been said that he'll phone a day in advance to ensure his approach is unencumbered, and no such calls have taken place, I'm told that if I keep vigil in my home from early morning until dusk, "the cable guy" will appear in his white pickup truck to restore my communications services. Truly, this is a rare and magical creature! I don't know. The jury's still out on this one. I think I might have a better shot with Nessie, Sasquatch, or the fat man with the red suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...