Monday, February 27, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy! (Thank God!)

Hey guys,

It's been a weekend! I had an audition today (yay!) that took major prep work, have a shoot tomorrow that was set up today (double yay!), and on top of everything else...we got a puppy!! (triple yay!)

Oh, and I get to deal with some clerical business at my old apartment complex (boo). At least they're nice people. It's just time-consuming.

I did watch the Oscars. All of it. Seriously. And yes, I do have some very definite thoughts on the evening's fashions. They're going to have to wait, though. Right now, I've got a few phone calls to make...

I'll see you tomorrow,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...