Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eat Your Heart Out! (And Brains, and Liver, and Spleen...)

You know, I racked my brain trying to figure out what to get Thomas for Valentine's Day. We don't normally do a whole lot for the "holiday", since it's only a hop, skip, and jump from both Christmas and our wedding anniversary. Still, neither of us likes for the day to go by completely unnoticed. Granted, last year's was about as unromantic as they come--with a, literally, ticking time-bomb of a television, a hurried and painfully expensive trip to Best Buy, and cold take-out from Olive Garden--but we tried. We had fancy cupcakes from the cool bakery in town, exchanged gifts, and watched a movie on our brand-new, not about to explode T.V. All in all, I'd call it a win, but I digress.

Anyhoo, I didn't know what to get Thomas. It needed to be small, inexpensive, and thoughtful. What would Thomas like that was small, inexpensive, and thoughtful? OH! I know!!

Photo Credit (This and Below): ThinkGeek

Zombie Bon-Bons!!!!!!!


They're bite-sized, only $9.99 per box, and full of (cherry-flavored) braaaiiiiinnnnssss. Who could ask for anything more?


Unfortunately, by the time I saw this, I'd already ordered his gift. Blast.



Oh, well. There's always next year.

BONUS! I just got an email from JewelMint, where you can get a free Be Charmed Ring with any purchase TODAY ONLY. Add the ring and any other piece of jewelry to your cart, and enter GIFTRING at checkout. Plus, you'll get free rush shipping, so your pieces should make it to you by Valentine's!
Photo Credit: JewelMint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...