Friday, February 10, 2012

Frugal Friday and the Once and Future Heartbreaker

One of these days, should Thomas and I have any kids, I hope that we are half as cool as Arthur's parents.

This site showed up on my Facebook the other day (and thank you to whomever it was that posted! I can't find it now to thank you properly, so if you see this, let me know who you are in the comments), and I couldn't stop smiling! As you probably have guessed, I'm a bit of a movie buff. I also happen to adore babies, and Arthur's parents were kind enough to combine my two loves into one absolutely precious blog: Arthur Recreates Scenes From Classic Movies.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind:

Photo Credit (This and All): studioarthur.co.uk
The Blair Witch Project:

And my personal favorite, American Beauty:


Check out some more of adorable little Arthur's work on his blog, or follow his (amazingly talented and sweetly goofy) Mom on Twitter: @EmilyCleaver. Oh, I just want to pinch those little cheeks!!!

And now, for today's Frugal Friday alerts!

Forever 21: Now through Valentine's Day, take 30% off all lingerie. Online only, but no code is needed. There's some really cute stuff available, so I'd jump on this one.

Victoria's Secret: Again, now through V-Day, spend $75 in stores and receive a box of Vosges Haut-Chocolat truffles, inspired by VS collections. They're only available in select stores, so check before forking over any dough.

Wet Seal: Take $10 off any purchase of $50 or more with code Luv2shop. Ends 2/14/12, online only.

Sephora: Use the code BIGBALM to score a full-sized Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Balm in Wakiki with any online purchase of $25 or more. I have these in Bora Bora and Portofino, and they're amazing, so this is a real steal.

Have a lovely weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...