Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Disney Artist Collection Heads To Target

Photo Credit: Target
This is not a real post; just a head's up. Disney has just released its "Artist Collection" at Target, and it's really, really cool.

The collection is a line of fashion tees and sweats (yes, fashion sweats. Sounds like an oxymoron, but these are too darn cute) featuring both favorite and slightly more obscure Disney characters. Think: Oswald, Cleo, Figaro, Sleepy, Butch, that girl fawn from Bambi (I should have my Disney fan card revoked), and images from Silly Symphonies. Mickey and Minnie also make an appearance, and I left the store last night with a Tinkerbell sweatshirt. Prices range from around $12 up to around $25. I'll be honest, I can't remember off the top of my head, and the Target website isn't being helpful. The sweatshirt I got was $19.99. Items are available for women, men, and children, and selection varies by store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...