Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Left My Heart In San Diego

I am not at Comic-Con right now, and I'm not particularly happy about it. Nope. Not happy.at.all. Luckily, I can keep up with the shenanigans and goings-on by checking out my friend Aaron's posts over at Paranormal Pop Culture, and I encourage you to do the same. It's a fun read, and a great way to stay in the loop.

We're filming this weekend, actually, so even if I could be at the con, I really couldn't (if that makes any sense). On the plus side, I'll still get to see my fair share of undead creatures, aliens, and mini-skirts. Heck, I'll even get to wear a costume...that includes a mini-skirt, come to think of it. And while I don't have a "con bag" this year, I will have a "set bag", and oh, what a set bag it is!! I am so excited over this stupid tote bag, it's ridiculous. I'll do a full review on it and take pictures once I get it all stocked and ready to roll, but here's a teaser (how very Comic-Con):

Photo Credit: Open Sky
If you're at the big show, have a wonderful (and safe, please!) time! If you're not...well, you're not alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...