Monday, November 15, 2010

UPDATE!!

Today's blog is going to be ridiculously short, and I do apologize.  I'll make it up to you somehow later on down the line.  Things are just a little crazy today.  It's the holidays, I guess.  I just didn't want to leave you hanging without a couple of updates.

#1:  One Hundred Pushups

I started today.  First off, I took my hips, waist, and bust measurements, so I could measure my progress not by pounds, but by inches.  Let's just hope they come off the hips and waist and leave the bust alone.  I can't stand to lose anything there. 

As for the pushups themselves, it took all of ten minutes to get through today's set.  Seriously.  I didn't even break a sweat.  My arms aren't sore, either.  If anyone wants to jump on board with me, now's the time to do it. 

#2:  Wrinkle Cream

I've been using Lumene ($22, CVS.  Don't have time to link, I'm sorry) for a solid week, and I can already tell a difference.  My forehead wrinkles are still there, but I don't have to use the spackle on them anymore.  My skin's texture is also vastly improved.  Honestly, one morning I almost forgot to put on foundation--my skin looked that good.  I'm not recommending it, yet, because I want to give it a little bit longer to truly wow me, but it's well on its way.  Added bonus:  Thomas says it smells really good.  That's always nice.

Alrighty.  That's all I can do today.  Life calls!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...