Monday, April 9, 2012

Talk About a Makeover! Sephora's Gorgeous New Site

Photo Credit: Sephora
If you've had any trouble accessing the Sephora website, you're not alone. The online home of the popular dealer to most of us beauty junkies underwent a massive facelift, and this morning's reveal left traffic a little, well, clogged.

I didn't have to wait too long, though, to access the new and improved site, and I have to say, the wait was worth it. The changes are subtle, and all of your favorite pages and links are still intact and easy to find. The overall layout has simply been streamlined, with a few welcome additions.

It Lists is one of my favorite new sections. Here, you can find the top products in several different categories, such as mascara and luminizers. This one area will probably save me the most time, as it'll cut down on the number of products I have to research to find the one I'll buy.

Another thing that's changed for the better is the My Account section. No longer do I have to click link after link to find my Shopping List or Recent Orders, nor do I have to guess what the 100-Point Perks might be. All of that is listed right there on your account page, along with exactly how many points you have, including points earned that day. Even the 500-Point Perks and items bought at Sephora Inside JCPenney are represented.

I have truly enjoyed surfing the site today. Leave it to Sephora to have a beauty of a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...