Thursday, April 5, 2012

Two Peeps and a Bunny Walk Into a Broiler...

It's Holy Week. I work as a church singer. My sinuses have exploded. Fun times all around.

Because my brain is on overload and I feel like toasted sh--uh, crap on a cracker, here's something else toasted and on a cracker...only much more appetizing.

Photo Credit: Foy Update
Yeah, that's right. That's a s'more made with two blue peeps. Not only that, but the chocolate is actually a mini Easter bunny. I want this so badly, you have no idea. Come Sunday afternoon, I think you know what I'll be munching on.

Have a good one! I'm off to swallow a few more allergy/sinus tabs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...