Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Random Observations

I think Michael Stipe is trying to decorate my house. Either that, or Andy Kaufman is punking me from beyond the grave. In two days, I have been in two different home decor shops (Kirkland's and Bed Bath & Beyond), and both times I have been haunted by REM's Man On the Moon. Now, don't get me wrong; I really, really like that song, and was a big fan of the Jim Carrey movie (robbed of an Oscar! Robbed!!), but I haven't heard it in any rotation, much less heavy rotation since last century. What is going on, and should I be on the lookout for a skinny, bald man bearing throw pillows?

Yeah...I've officially gone off the deep end. I think I need a vacation.

In other news, the Adorable Napalm Facebook page (why aren't you following it?) has gone Timeline. I have no idea if I like that, or not, but it did give me the opportunity to put a snazzy picture at the header. I thought, today, I'd go through that picture and let you know what was what in that (actually, very organized and artfully arranged) chaos.

1.   Stila One Step Primecolor, Pop of Pink
2.   Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick, San Fransisco
3.   Stila One Step Makeup, Light
4.   Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette
5.   Hermione Granger's Wand
6.   Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow, Mutt
7.   Beauty and the Beast Figurine
8.   Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
9.   Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation, Fairly Light
10. Stila One Step Primecolor, Kitten
11. Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow, Cocker Spaniel
12. Urban Decay Primer Potion, Sin
13. The Tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
14. Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow, RSVP
15. Buxom Lips, Clair
16. MAC Eyeshadow, Woodwinked
17. Mini Stormtrooper Helmet
18. MAC Lipstick, Russian Red
19. Buxom Lips, Trixie (I know you can't see it, but that's what it is)
20. LORAC Eyeshadow, Sand
21. Stila One Step Primecolor, Capri Coral
22. Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow, Strut
23. Sephora By O.P.I. Top Coat, Traffic Stopper Copper
24. Urban Decay Primer Potion, Eden
25. LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder, Spotlight
26. Urban Decay Eyeshadow, Free Love
27. China Glaze Nail Polish, Riveting
28. Owl Keychain (it screeches!)

1 comment:

  1. Really diggin' that you included the sonic screwdriver.

    ReplyDelete

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...