Monday, December 27, 2010

Quarantined

The Christmas Crud got me, and didn't even come with candy canes or sprinkles.  I am sick as a dog, folks.  If you need me, I'll be on my couch, snuggled up in the beautiful Tartan blanket my friend E.A. gave me for my birthday, watching wedding shows on WeTV.  Just the good ones, though, with the nice people.  None of that Bridezilla or Bridalplasty mess, thank you.

I'll be back (God willing) tomorrow, but for now, I'm off to the kitchen to make yet another cup of chamomile tea.  To give you something cute to look at while I'm gone, here's a link to the awesome mug Thomas ordered for me for Christmas.  I should get it sometime in the next month or so.  We think.

See you tomorrow,
Erin

1 comment:

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...