Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Out Darn Spot! Part 2: Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel Update

Remember how tickled I was with the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel? Well, sad to say, that was the peak of the product. After eleven weeks, my spots have not gotten any lighter. Honestly, they've gone back to being difficult to cover with concealer, and I haven't changed concealer. With half of the product gone, and a plateau hit, I had to throw in the towel and throw out the bottle. I'm going to go back to my Philosophy Help Me retinol cream to see if that makes any difference.

I am so disappointed. After six weeks, I really thought that this was going to work. Now, I'm beginning to think it was all in my head. I'll start the Philosophy tonight, and I'll take a picture to document the "before". Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...