Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Most Spoiler Free Face/Off Finale Post EVER!

(ed. note: The Management apologizes for the lack of creativity in the post title. She's had a long day, and it's only 1:40pm. Thank you.)

Last night was the Face/Off finale, and I'm sure all of you were just as interested as I was to find out...what little body-conscious one-shoulder dress would McKenzie Westmore be wearing!

'Cause you knew she would.

And my favorite contestant got ousted last week, so I no longer cared.

So, in honor of Ms. Westmore, I have found a budget-friendly, body-conscious, almost one-shoulder dress in her signature lavender. I'm just going to leave it here:


Photo Credit: Forever 21

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go nosh on some rice cakes and try to calculate the exact number of Spanx I would need to wear to pull off that look. Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...