Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Big Trouble in Stream of Conscious

Photo Credit: IMDb
So, last night Thomas and I were discussing how that Disney exec announced to the world that story didn't matter anymore in movie making. If you missed that, you can read all about it here. I just kind of stared at the screen for a while in stunned silence. Anyway...we both wondered what old Walt would have to say about the situation, and I mused that he probably welcomed Roy into Heaven with two questions: What the heck are they doing to my company, and were my last words really 'Kurt Russell'?

Well, that just led to a conversation about the awesomeness that is Kurt Russell, which, inevitably, led to Big Trouble in Little China. That, in turn, got me on an Asian-inspired fashion kick, which ended up with me scouring the interwebs for a cure to my craving. What I found was a cheesy but fun dress-up doll game. Yes, I'm thirty-one and too old for paper dolls and Barbie. So what? This is cool, and a lot easier on the credit card than a wardrobe upgrade. I warn you, though, it's mildly addictive as a time-waster, so proceed with caution. Now, if you'll excuse me, I want to see the blue formal with a silver hairstyle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...