Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Something is missing, and I can't quite put my finger on it...


Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Photo Credit (This and Above): Collider.com

Oh, that's it! He forgot his pants!
Photo Credit: Entertainment Earth

Honestly, I've not been too impressed with this costume since the original press photo came out, and that was even before I could tell that somebody forgot his Underoos. Then, I just didn't care for the fabric texture and the muted colors. Last I checked, Superman was supposed to be a bright beacon of hope. This one...well, I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.

Photo Credit: ScreenRant

*He kind of scares me.* 

This is nothing against Mr. Cavill, of course. He's a fine actor and looks every inch the part. I just don't like the suit. At all.

What I do like, on the other hand, is this shirt from Trunk Ltd. Now, that truly is a super man. ($39.95, Trunk Ltd.)
Photo Credit: Beauty's Blog


1 comment:

  1. Totally agree here. At first glance I was grateful for the larger S, boots, neck and cape rather than what we were given in the last movie, but to lose his shorts???!!! Just doesn't look right. And what is with that texture all over it????????????

    ReplyDelete

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...