Friday, August 26, 2011

Frugal Fridays

Technology hates me, generally speaking. I've melted not one, but two (count 'em--TWO) Mac power cords, watched a virus attack a Toshiba laptop, and have run for cover from a sparking and ticking television. Technology has a contract out on me.

Photo Credit: Sephora
Now, though, Technology seems to be smiling down upon me, if only for this one brief moment. For, you see, it is Friday, and the day that one of my favorite online shopping sites delivers Facebook-only deals! Hallelujah!

(Honestly, I'm borderline ill right now, so I take my happiness where I can get it. Don't judge me.)

Sephora has introduced a new program called Fan Fridays. Each Friday, a code for a special offer will be posted on the Sephora Facebook page. "Like" Sephora to get the code and to be "in the know" about all things Sephora. This week, the code is for a free deluxe mini Yves Saint Laurent lipstick in Rose Stiletto. You can use the code with any online purchase made today only. 

I promise, if I hear of any more of this type of deal, I'll pass it along to you. In the meantime, if you hear of any, do a girl a favor and let me know, please! Pretty please? I'll be your best friend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...