Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Well, I'm Inspired!

Today's post is going to be short and sweet. I just wanted to send out a congratulations to Dame Helen Mirren (like she reads this...) for being named L.A. Fitness' "Body of the Year"!

Photo Credit: People Magazine
Left: Helen Mirren. Right: Runner-Up Elle MacPherson
The woman is 66 years-old, and beat out supermodel Elle "the Body" MacPherson, Jennifer Lopez, and Pippa Middleton, among others, to claim the gym chain's title. That's incredible. Dame Mirren is proving that, no matter what your age, you can be fit and sexy. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do about 6,000 situps to try to get my half-her-age body into half as good shape.

1 comment:

  1. i do not want to think about how much better shape dame mirren is in than i am. i did a pilates class with one of my sorority sisters on friday, and let's just say that i did not acquit myself with my usual excellence. ugh. SO in need of shaping up...

    ReplyDelete

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...