Friday, November 4, 2011

Frugal Friday: Discount Round-Up!

Alrighty, it seems that my browser hates me and keeps closing, so this is going to have to be short and sweet so I can type between shut-downs.

Today, Sephora is having Facebook Fan Friday. Like them, follow the link, and get a free Full-Sized Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss from Soap & Glory with any $35 or greater purchase.

E.L.F. is running two promotions (but you have to pick one). 40% off Holiday Limited Editions with any $25 purchase through Nov. 7th with the code GIFTFAVES, or 40% off brushes with any $15 purchase through Nov. 9th with the code BRUSH40. (I highly recommend E.L.F. brushes, by the way. You can't beat the quality for the price.)

Victoria's Secret has started their Secret Rewards program again. A $10 purchase, through Nov. 30th, gets you a mystery card worth at least $10, redeemable in December. I got one for $50 last year, if that's any incentive.

Lastly, Aeropostale has hoodies and sweats 50% off, plus $20 off any online purchase of $100 or more (through Nov. 6th) with the code NOV20.

Happy shopping, and let me know if you end up with a haul. Send pics, and I'll attempt to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...