Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How May I Help You?

Last night, a really annoying commercial--for Kmart, I believe--confirmed what I've long been denying: Christmas is upon us. There was dancing, snow, glittery wrapping paper, at least one pajama-clad child, and an unrelenting chorus screaming, "It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" I looked over to Thomas, shuddered once, and muttered, "It's heee-eere..."

So...with the holidays officially in season, I'm bringing back the gift guide! Once a week, or so, I'll post gift ideas for a specific type of personality. Last year, we had gifts for pin-up girls, significant others, Suzy Homemaker, and a few other stock characters. My question to you is: who are you shopping for? Leave your list in the comments, and I'll see what I can dig up. My shopping's mostly done now (I'm totally not kidding, and it's a little frightening), so I've seen a lot of what's out there. Plus, I'm bored.

I'd also like to apologize, once again, for the sporadic posting, as of late. I'm having some pretty major computer issues. There's no solution in sight, so for now, I'm afraid the posting is going to be at Blogger's whim. Some days there may be one posts. Others, there may be two. Now and then, there may not be one at all. There will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth on this end, though. Thanks for bearing with me.

Alrighty! That's it for now! Get in those lists, and I'll get started on your guides! Right now, though, there's a cup of coffee to drink and some arias to rehearse. I'll spare you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...