Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Soo-EE! I Like a Pig With Style!

This showed up in my email this morning:


Photo Credit (All): MAC Cosmetics

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I don't know about you, but I needed that laugh this morning. Of course, Miss Piggy should have her own products at MAC! She's a glamorous movie star with a highly-anticipated film set to roll-out nationwide next week, and can you name a bigger diva? I mean, besides Lady Gaga, who already has her own Viva Glam deal at MAC? Yeah, I couldn't either. 

It's not a full line, but the fine swine has a cute little collection that includes false lashes 36 ($15), a Penultimate eyeliner in Rapidblack ($17.50), and her very own Miss Piggy Pink eyeshadow ($15). There's no special packaging, but the shadow is a mid-tone blue pink, and supposedly (according to MAC, anyway), "the universe's most perfectly pink eye shadow." Moi recommends checking it out, s'il vous plait. 

P.S. Currently working on an upcoming Gift Guide. Here's a hint: Based on a 1961 Ricky Nelson song that has been stuck in my head since watching a rerun of Quantum Leap. Give me your best guess in the comments, and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...