Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why I Never Take Off...

Wouldn't you know it? I finally get Blogger up and running, and I don't have time to use it! Blast!

You see, I ran away from home yesterday. Just up and took off. I headed for the outlet mall about 45 minutes outside of town, and wandered aimlessly for several hours. Didn't buy much (hello! Broke!), but cleared my head and enjoyed being outside for a bit.

However...that has left me with an enormous amount of catch up work to do today. I have a couple of ideas for gift guides, but no time to put them together! So, please, stay tuned and keep on the look out for new posts very, very soon. Hopefully, I can pull one together today. In the meantime, let me know if there are any gift guides you would like to see, and I'll try very hard to make that happen.

Thanks!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...