Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ow...

So...um...about yesterday...yeah...

I'm going to be totally honest. I am exhausted. Completely and utterly devoid of energy. We're talking, tried-to-put-two-socks-on-one-foot tired. On top of that, all the muscles from my neck to my derriere have seized up on me, so I can't turn my neck. Some of it's stress; some of it's Halloween; some of it's moving a ginormous recliner down itty-bitty steps so the charity pick-up could take it away. Regardless, I was in no frame of mind to blog anything yesterday, excepting maybe the rant to end all rants on the charity and the recliner, and that seemed in poor taste. Anyhoo, I'm dipping into a great big tub of Icy Hot this morning, but hope to have a brand-spanking-new product review for you this afternoon or evening. Not to get you too excited, but it's for one of the new holiday products out this year, and it's amaze-balls.

Thanks for understanding, and see you in a few,
The Management




No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...