Monday, July 5, 2010

Cheaper Peepers

As much fun as expensive trips to the fancy makeup counter can be, sometimes my bank account just won't allow it. Unfortunately, I still have to try to look nice for work (or, at least, not scare any of the neighborhood children). These are the times I'm glad to have bargain-seeking in my blood. Trust me, Sam and Dean Winchester have nothing on hunters like my Mom and Grandma.

E.l.f. has a fantastic cream eyeliner. It glides on smoothly, and with a dab of translucent powder to set, doesn't transfer or crease. I actually used it for filming, and even with sweat pouring down my face, this stuff didn't budge. (Lovely image, I know.) It comes in four shades, right now: coffee, black, midnight, and ivory. Best of all, it's only $3.
Photo by E.L.F. Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...