Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Geek Confessions and Guild Gorgeousness

I am a bad geek. I have never watched a full episode of The Guild, and to adorable creature and fellow Alabamian, Felicia Day, I whole-heartedly apologize. That said, my best friend freaking loves the show, so this is for her. Look what you can get at the Halloween store:
 
Photo Credit: HalloweenCostumes.com
 
How cute is that?! It's not a bad incarnation of the Codex character, really, and you get a lot for the $49.99 price tag! The only things shown that aren't included are the shoes and the wig. They also suggest some red hot pants, and I'd have to second that--at least, you know, if you intend to sit down...or walk...or breathe...
 
I'm now a little sad I already have my costume (I have red hair! I'm set!), and need to get cracking on those past episodes. I have a lot of catching up to do.
 
Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. those shoes look torturous. but at least they're not stiletto boots?

    ReplyDelete

Add your own ramblings, musings, or existential ponderings here--just keep it clean and keep it kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...